Bob Wondries Ford – Family Owned Since 1950 and Part of the Go Country 105 Family for 6 Years!
These ads expire and are subject to prior sale.
Chris Greco, General Manager of Bob Wondries Ford says "New tires and a little maintenance can raise your gas mileage!"...
How to enter:
Visit Bob Wondries Ford beginning Monday May 25, 2015 through Sunday September 13, 2015 and test drive any vehicle to be automatically entered in to a drawing to win airfare anywhere in the continental United States (lower 48 states excluding Hawaii and Alaska). Total of four (4) winners will be randomly selected throughout the promotion.
Description of prizes: Total of four (4) prizes to be awarded throughout the promotion beginning Monday May 25, 2015 through Sunday September 13, 2015 including roundtrip airfare vouchers for two (2) anywhere in the lower 48 United States will be awarded over the promotion. Recommended booking early as availability is limited with the vouchers. Instructions on how to book the tickets through delta.com are listed on the voucher. Tickets are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash and are subject to terms and conditions of use as stated on the voucher and are not to be combined with any other offer. Travel must be booked by December 31, 2015 unless noted otherwise by the prize. Prize is limited to Delta Airlines destinations within the 48 contiguous US States. No code-share flights are permitted. At least a 7 day advance booking is required. Ticketed flights may include stopovers and or connections. Dates for use of the award are subject to availability and holiday/blackout dates. Vouchers will not be replaced if lost, mutilated, or stolen ticket. Individual passengers shall be responsible for all payments of seat upgrades, baggage charges, and any other charges incurred after or in connection with the issuance of the airline tickets. Please be aware that the US Government assesses a $10 per ticket 9-11 fee which will be paid for directly by the winner and guest. All federal, state, and local taxes are the responsibility of the recipient. Any questions on booking the voucher or other questions can be directed to email@example.com Value: $1,000 each prize.
Go Country 105 and Bob Wondries Ford is not responsible for any other expenses, including ground transportation, gratuity, meals, taxes, fees, etc. Go Country 105 and Bob Wondries Ford reserves the right to change the dates of this contest or provide a substitute grand prize equal in value. Prize is non-transferable and must be used on the exact dates specified above. Once distributed, misplaced, lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
If an airline delay or cancellation occurs due to circumstances beyond an airlines control (i.e. weather, air traffic control etc.) and passengers cannot make it to their destination on the day scheduled, most airlines policies state that it is up to the passengers to pay for any additional costs including but not limited to hotel accommodations, ground transportation and / or meal costs in the city the passengers are delayed in. Passengers should ask an airline agent for discount coupons.
Selection of grand prize winners: Bob Wondries Ford to randomly select a total of (4) winners from all guests who test drove a vehicle during the period beginning Monday May 25, 2015 through Sunday September 13, 2015. By Thursday September 17, 2015, all prizes to be awarded. Grand prize winners will be contacted directly by the Go Country 105 promotions department.
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
2. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received and/or the number of contestants participating in the contest.
3. Participants must be at least 18 years or older and have a valid California ID, valid US Passport and US social security number as of the date and time of entering any contest. Winners acknowledge that if they enter any Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc. contest under a fraudulent name and/or social security number, they will automatically be disqualified from the contest and any future contests on Go Country 105, www.gocountry105.com , or any other station or website affiliated with Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc.
4. Only one (1) entry per person per contest. Only one (1) entry per household per contest. Winners are not eligible to participate in any Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc. contests for a period of sixty (60) calendar days from the date of qualifying for or winning a contest conducted or sponsored by Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc.
5. Employees and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household, of Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc., Bob Wondries Ford, its affiliates, its representatives, its agencies or employees of any other broadcast company serving Southern California, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household, who have been employed by Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc. in the sixty (60) calendar day period immediately preceding the effective date of the contest are ineligible to enter or participate in any and all Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc. contests. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, partners, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
6. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed within seven (7) calendar days of notification of winning, unless otherwise specified at the time of winning or unless specified for a particular contest. If a winner fails to redeem a prize within 7 calendar days, the winner forfeits the prize and no other prize will be awarded in its place. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified, Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc. reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or to not award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc. retains the right to substitute a prize with another similar prize of equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc.’s control.
7. All prizes will be delivered to winners via United States Mail service, Certified Mail, unless otherwise noted, no mailings to P.O. Boxes, . Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc. is not responsible for any lost, stolen, misdirected or damaged mail. Prizes lost or damaged in mailing will not be replaced.
8. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which is not expressly included in and as part of the prize. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS Form 1099 and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS. Winners agree to accept the estimate of fair market value. If a prize includes travel, lodging, entertainment, or a special event, the winner is responsible for all taxes, expenses, and gratuities not expressly included in and as part of the prize. The winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc.’s prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, etc. A winner that accepts any trip as a prize from Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc. does so entirely upon his or her own initiative, risk, and responsibility. If the trip requires traveling outside of the United States, winner, upon winning the prize, must have a valid US passport. If winner does not have a valid US passport upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited.
9. Winners must execute and return a W-9, a photocopy of a legal document showing the winner’s social security number, and any additionally required forms within seven (7) calendar days of receiving such forms. Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc. requires proof of each winner’s own social security number before a prize can be sent to the winner. Receipt of a prize may be delayed until such proof is received by Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc. Prizes will be mailed within 90 days after they have been awarded, unless otherwise noted. 10. All winners, by acceptance of any prize, agree to release and hold forever harmless Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc., its affiliated companies, their agents, officers, employees, affiliates and assigns for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in any contest, acceptance of any prize, use of any prize, or while traveling to or from any prize related activity.
10. To the extent that any prize consists of airline tickets and/or hotel reservations, Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc. is not responsible for any cancellation, postponement, lost ticket or overbooking.
11. Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc. has the sole discretion to terminate a contest at any given time or extend the dates of a contest. Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc. retains the right to amend these rules at any time for any reason.
12. Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc. reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value upon notice or change to the contest rules. Any ties, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns regarding Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc.’s contests and/or their associated prizes will be handled by the Director of Marketing for Mt. Wilson FM Broadcasters, Inc., whose decisions are final and indisputable.