Updated: 11/19/2014 16:39
- Anne of Green Gables
Riverside Women's Club
4092 10th Street
Riverside, CA 92501
Join Gold Leaf Theatre for the heartwarming tale of Anne of Green Gables. We invite you to fall in love with Lucy Maud Montgomery’s famous story in a new charming way. This musical follows the tale of Anne Shirley, an orphan adopted by an unlikely brother and sister and the town of Avonlea’s reaction to their new imaginative dreamer. Come ready to laugh, cry, and overall enjoy your little slice of Avonlea.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.goldleaftheatreproductions.com, through our box office at 951.398.1105 or at the door the night of the performance.
Tickets are $12 presale and $14 at the door (please note that we often sell out so we suggest purchasing tickets ahead of time or putting tickets on will call to ensure a seat).
Nov 14 @ 7pm
Nov 15 @ 7pm
Nov 16 @ 4pm
Nov 21 @ 7pm
Nov 22 @ 2pm
Nov 22 @ 7pm
Nov 23 @ 4pm
Performances are located at the Riverside Women’s Club: 4092 10th Street, Riverside.
- The Southern California Division’s Annual Kettle K
The Original Farmers Market
6333 West 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90036
The Salvation Army Southern California knows how to kick-off the holiday season! This special holiday event will feature The Salvation Army red kettles, a Christmas tree lighting, toy collections, festive entertainment, a special tribute to Luc Robitaille – retired NHL superstar, current President of business for the Los Angeles Kings and longtime supporter of The Salvation Army, a sing-a-long with singing legend Pat Boone and will be hosted by Lisa Guerrero—a great way for all to get in the holiday spirit!
- Children's Hunger Fund Toy Wrap
Children's Hunger Fund Warehouse
13931 Balboa Blvd.
Sylmar, CA 91342
Come wrap toys for kids in need!
We invite you to lend your hands to wrap toys for children who will otherwise go without.
Available time slots:
Thursday, December 4th from 6-9pm
Saturday, December 6th from 9am-noon or 3-6pm
Registration opens on October 1st. Make sure to reserve your spot in this wonderful opportunity!
- Aaron Watson at Cowboy Country
3321 E South Street
Long Beach, CA 90805
- Aaron Watson will be playing at Cowboy Country, Saturday, December 6. $5 cover charge. That's right, only $5 to see a great Texas Country Artist. Show starts at 9:00pm so get there early.
- Tuba Christmas - Downtown Disney
between ESPN Zone and Rainforest Cafe
- WHAT A TREAT! For one hour, free of charge, you will be entertained by 500 tubas (and other low brass instruments) playing Christmas Carols in 4-part harmony. Some very young and also some very mature players will decorate their musical instruments and put you into a wonderful holiday mood.
- 12 Days of Christmas Dog Adoption Event
320 17th Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- A Home 4 Ever Rescue is hosting their 4th Annual 12 Days of Christmas Dog adoption event. Their goal is to find homes for 30 dogs in 12 Days. We also will be having daily raffles ending with a raffle of a big screen TV on the 23rd. Open your heart this holiday season and give your family the gift of love--Adopt a homeless dog.
- Stater Bros. Harvesting Hope
All Stater Bros. Locations
Southern California Area, CA
This Holiday season Stater Bros. is Harvesting Hope in Our Community. Visit your hometown Stater Bros. Supermarket between now and December 31st and make your donation of non-perishable food items.
During this time, Stater Bros. Charities will also be donating over $450,000 to local food banks and pantries.
In addition, all Stater Bros. Supermarkets have food donation barrels in place to collect nonperishable food items. And to make donating easier, specially produced grocery bags containing critical food bank necessities are available for less than $10.
Stop by your hometown Stater Bros. and helps us fight hunger in OUR community. Donate today! Fill the canisters…fill the barrels…and help us fill the food banks!
- Boots and Slippers Square Dance Beginner Class
Simi Valley Senior Center
3900 Avenida Simi
Simi Valley, CA 93063-1008
Boots and Slippers Square Dance Club Beginners Class
Boots and Slippers Square Dance Club is proud to announce the
2014 - 2015 Beginners Class starts Sept. 8th, with a free Potluck Dinner (6:30pm) for those registering for Class.on that night.
Class at 7:30pm -9:30pm
Sept. 8, 15, 22 are free admission nights for Registration and Orientation.
This is a 40 wk. class
Bring your friends and Family...Learn a Modern Version of Our National Dance with current music taught by Dick Hodnefield.
Did you know that Square Dancing is great exercise....
It works the Cardiovascular system, Your Hand Eye Coordination gets a workout, not to mention all square dancers in dances have walked approx. 2 -3 miles.
Why not give it a Whirl!!
Hope to see you in a Square Soon......
For more info Call:
Gary/Cindy Morrison 661-254-5128
John/Clare Sluke 805-584-9770